Movement shouldn’t hurt. At Gentle Pilates we get people to a place where you can move with balance and strength.
|Private Pilates/BioCored Lessons|
|Single private session||$80 per session||Purchase|
|Private 30 minute sessions||$40 per session||Purchase|
|4 Pack||$320 ($80 per session)||Purchase|
|6 Pack||$480 ($80 per session)||Purchase|
|Duet Pilates/BioCored Session
(fee is per person)
|Single duet session||$60 per session||Purchase|
|5 Pack||275 ($55 per session)||Purchase|
|10 Pack||$500 ($50 per session)||Purchase|
|Skype Consultation with Dr. Ostalecki|
|Single Skype session||$80 per session||Purchase|
Gentle Pilates offers private Pilates and BioCored sessions. Pilates combines strength training with balance, posture, and accessible movement. The solid biomechanics behinds Pilates and BioCored make it an excellent form of exercise for:
- Fibromyalgia patients
- Breast Cancer Patients
- The elderly and those who have osteoporosis
- Those who have been injured while trying to exercise elsewhere
- Those who have just finished physical therapy
- Any person looking to add safe, effective exercise into their week
Private Pilates Classes
In a Private Pilates session, you experience a 55-minute session tailored to your body’s level and desired focus.
With a private session you book a time that works in your schedule rather than sticking to a pre-set class schedule–we recommend 30 minute classes to start for those with fibromyalgia.
BioCored is the next generation in suspension therapies and fitness. This system includes traditional suspension tools and education, with a specialized elastics system that does not jeopardize joint integrity unlike other suspension systems.
The ‘for Every BODY’ part of their branding means exactly that. BioCored allows the practitioner to off-weight up to 100% of their client’s body weight, successfully supporting core strengthening, and changing muscle firing patterns. This decreases the risk of injury while working to strengthen and activate multiple joints and muscles.
BioCored is ideal for a wide range of clients regardless of age, weight, or fitness level.
- All normal workout sessions last 55 minutes; 85-minute sessions available upon request.
- All packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All packages expire one year from purchase date unless otherwise noted.
- We accept cash and checks.
- We ask for the courtesy of 24 hours notice for cancelled appointments. Non-emergency missed or cancelled sessions will be charged the full session rate.